10.03.2017

Summertime



















Forcing a smile while she keeps muttering, "this is disgusting".





With the weather finally starting to cool off and feel like fall, it seems appropriate to reflect back on our summer.  It was a quiet season, with a lot of time spent swimming at the lake, playing in the new playhouse, and trying to keep our new kitties alive.  Thankfully, our cat-killing dog was able to learn how to peacefully coexist with them {and dare I say even enjoy playing with them?!} and they are alive and well.  They weren't very comfortable around people at first, but after a lot of love, they are now a little too friendly and I can't seem to keep them out of my house or off my lap.  We also spent a lot of time fixing up the girls' playhouse that my parents purchased off Craigslist.  They can't seem to spend enough time out there and I can't wait to share more about it later.  In a couple short months, we will be welcoming a new family member.  It seems crazy that we are already on number three, and I have enjoyed all the little videos I have of the girls over the years to look back on when I feel they are growing too fast.  I put together a short video of some of our summer activities because I know these lazy summers won't last for long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!