9.24.2011

Round Table

I have always wanted a little reading area where I can curl up in a comfy chair with a knitted blanket and read a book that is not required for school.  It just so happens that our attic/master bedroom has a perfect little nook with a big window.  I am working on furnishing the area and will hopefully be able to use it this winter.  So far, I have my bookshelf...


But the rest of the nook is empty.  Until now...



The perfect size for my little nook :).  I am still undecided on what color will look best for the little table, so I primed it and spray painted it white for now.  Doesn't it look so much better already?  Looks like my computer will fit just perfectly!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!