10.04.2011

Fall Wreath

Even though it is still incredibly hot outside, the signs of fall are all around.  However, there were absolutely no signs of fall inside my house.  I decided I needed to start with a wreath for my door.  It has been sitting empty all summer and was looking a little boring.  


I found this wreath at Goodwill a couple months ago.  I was planning on making a wreath all summer, but never got around to it.  For once, I was happy with my procrastination because it was perfect for my fall wreath.  I bought a $5 bunch of flowers and cut them off.  I then took the wire and wrapped it around the wreath.  It took less than 15 minutes and cost less than $10.


I'm feeling the fall spirit already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!