12.28.2011

Stockings or Sleeping Bags?

I cannot believe Christmas is over already, especially since we STILL do not have any snow.  But despite  that major let down, we still managed to have an amazing Christmas.  Our weekend was booked solid with holiday parties, complete with lots of family, too much food, and just the right amount of presents :).



This year was a crafter's dream Christmas, complete with a new sewing machine, everything I could possibly need for my sewing machine, and a silhouette.  I have already planned on dedicating the month of January to my new Silhouette Cameo, which should be pretty easy since I have had a list of projects I have been wanting to do for months.  

Although Christmas morning wouldn't be complete without stocking stuffers, my mom seems to be a little confused about what exactly this consists of.


You see what I mean?  The worst part is, not all of our "stocking stuffers" even fit in the stocking.  As a matter of fact, I think these dogs were the smallest things that were inside the stockings at all. 


Contrary to this entire post, I didn't just receive presents.  I actually gave a few to people as well.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's post where I will talk about the little handmade gift I made for my lovely little big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!