2.10.2012

Makeover

I have decided to give my blog a new look.  I plan on playing around with the design for awhile until I find something I love, so do not be surprised if it is changing a lot.  Or if it looks a little wonky for awhile.  Also, feel free to leave feedback if you love/hate something.  It is always nice to get a second opinion!

On another note, I thought I would give some quick info about how to follow along with my blog for those of you who are unfamiliar.  On the right hand side of my blog you will see little pictures of people who are already following.  If you would like to join them, you can click the "Join this Site" button that is located right above the pictures.  In order to do this, you must have a Google account and be signed in.  Once you are following, you will be able to see my updates on the Google Dashboard, which can be found at www.blogger.com.

If you do not have an account or would also like to receive updates through email, there is also an option for that at the bottom of the website.  If you scroll all the way down, you will see an box that says "follow by email".  You can enter your email of choice in the box and click submit in order to get email updates.  

Finally, there is also the option of leaving comments.  At the end of each post, there is a link that says "# comments".  If you click on this, it will take you to the comments that have been made on the post and allow you to leave your own {I love feedback!}.  I also added a "like" button, so feel free to like away if you have nothing to say!

Well, I hope that helps some of you that may have questions.  If there is anything else you would like to know, go ahead and ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!