10.14.2011

Personalized TV Stand

I am all about buying inexpensive furniture from places like Target and Ikea, except for the fact that it all looks the same.  I also love seeing other people's Ikea hacks and other forms of personalizing furniture.  For this next project, I started with a TV stand that we purchased from Target when we got married.  


The hubby said we NEEDED this one because it was the only one that had plenty of space for all our stuff.  The one thing I liked least about it was the see-through glass doors.  Sometimes I just want to hide our junk!   I wanted to make this mass produced piece of furniture uniquely ours, so I attacked it with my frosted glass spray paint.


I also added some bookshelves (also from Target) to each side to turn it into an entertainment center.  Isn't it amazing what a little bit of spray paint can do?  


Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!