11.24.2011

DIY Chalkboard

Chalkboard paint has become incredibly popular in the DIY world.  From walls, to frames, to jars, nothing is left out.  I have also fallen into this trap and decided to share it with you.  I actually made the chalkboard for my wedding menu from a spray painted Goodwill frame and a jar of chalkboard paint.  To be honest, I was actually really stressed out at the time (due to the large amount of wedding tasks), so when I saw "I", I actually mean my dad.


After the wedding, I was able to use it in my home for a free decoration.  I hung it up with some silhouettes of silverware printed on scrapbook paper.  It was a very inexpensive project and it's a great place for Bible verses!


So what have you guys all painted with chalkboard paint?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!