My German roots are really shining through today due to the wonderful award I have been given by Dacia over at Lemon Drop Life! It is called the Liebster award, which is a German word that translates as "dearest" or "favorite" and is given to blogs with less than 200 followers. Needless to say, I was pretty excited because who doesn't love getting awards? So Danke Schoen (thank you) Dacia, it is much appreciated!
Now I get to pass the award on to five other new and creative blogs that I have hand selected. Make sure to check out the blogs because they are awesome! Here we go...
1) Michelle at Yellow Suitcase Studio. I found her through Pinterest and have been dying to make her wool sweater blanket.
2) Brittany at Brittany Makes. She is very creative and makes beautiful crafts and jewelry, as well as awesome furniture revivals.
3) Jane at Urban Jane. I love all the furniture she has refinished, even if she didn't keep my favorite table :)
4) Anne at Hello Newman's. Her house is adorable and I am slightly obsessed with her dining room.
5) Maxwell House Interiors. I love love love the bathroom transformation and cannot wait to see more.
So the rules are as follows: Display the award on your blog, choose 5 people to pass it on to, and make sure to link back to the person you got it from! Have fun!