1.28.2012

Awarded

Guten Tag!

My German roots are really shining through today due to the wonderful award I have been given by Dacia over at Lemon Drop Life!  It is called the Liebster award, which is a German word that translates as "dearest" or "favorite" and is given to blogs with less than 200 followers.  Needless to say, I was pretty excited because who doesn't love getting awards?  So Danke Schoen (thank you) Dacia, it is much appreciated!  

Now I get to pass the award on to five other new and creative blogs that I have hand selected.  Make sure to check out the blogs because they are awesome!  Here we go...

1) Michelle at Yellow Suitcase Studio.  I found her through Pinterest and have been dying to make her wool sweater blanket.  

2) Brittany at Brittany Makes.  She is very creative and makes beautiful crafts and jewelry, as well as awesome furniture revivals.

3)  Jane at Urban Jane.  I love all the furniture she has refinished, even if she didn't keep my favorite table :)

4) Anne at Hello Newman's.  Her house is adorable and I am slightly obsessed with her dining room.

5)  Maxwell House Interiors.  I love love love the bathroom transformation and cannot wait to see more.

So the rules are as follows:  Display the award on your blog, choose 5 people to pass it on to, and make sure to link back to the person you got it from!  Have fun! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tara!!
    Thank you for the wonderful award!! I am so glad you like the redos (even if I did have to give up your favourite one!) ;)
    btw, I am still doting on your amazing gallery wall! :D
    -Jane @ urbanejane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara! thank you so much for the award! This is seriously so awesome, I can't wait to pass it on and link back!

    PS, i'm sure you know this already, but your house is exquisite, and your love and marriage pages, they put a giant smile on my face. Not many people are blessed with a story like yours. Thank you for sharing, and again for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature Tara! I'm so glad you like the bathroom and are following along now. I'll enjoy looking around your blog today. Your wedding story was too cute and the photos are amazing! I'm your newest follower and will be sure to pass the blog love on!
    Thanks again for choosing me...I really appreciate it.
    Jeannie
    maaxwellhouseinteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! So sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TARAN, THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My future famous blogging friend, I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!