4.19.2012

laundry sorter

we are half way through april and this is, what, maybe my third post about organization?  this is why i do not make resolutions people.  but alas, it is time to get this little house organized and address our laundry situation.  


i bought this laundry organizer a couple of months ago from home depot.  i really like having the laundry presorted for when i when i want to quickly throw a load in.  but i can't tell you how many times i have heard, "babe?  which one do i put my socks in again?"  or even worse, "i don't remember where my jeans go so i am just going to throw them on the floor".  okay, he never actually said the last one, but i imagine it is what is going through his head every time i find a pile of clothes outside of the hamper.  no more excuses dear husband.


i cut out labels using my silhouette cameo and contact paper.  as i mentioned before, i prefer using contact paper over vinyl because it is cheaper.  


i mixed some fabric medium and acrylic paint and carefully blotted the stencil with a paintbrush.


my laundry sorter is now clearly labeled and ready to be filled with dirty clothes.

2 comments:

  1. I liked these post sharing within these snaps. Thank you very much.

    Buy Laundry Sorter online | Buy Ironing Boards Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. StorageManiac Laundry Hamper Sorter from Bizarkdeal

    Awesome product! Awesome Value! StorageManiac has crafted an awesome laundry cart. I’ve got a busy household and a ton of laundry to do every week. This 3-bin cart allows me to sort the laundry as we go each day. The heavy duty removable bins I can just dump into the washer and go. Industrial framework and rolling casters allow me to move a large and heavy amount of laundry around with ease. I can roll it from room to room and even roll it out on to the patio to hang laundry on the line. I can sort the clean laundry into the separate bins for everyone to put away as laundry is finished. The bins are very easy to clean and maintain. Assembly is a breeze. I do recommend using a power driver to assemble to save some time as the bolts are very long. Over all this product is a great and has a very nice price tag. Budget friendly all the way!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!