4.02.2012

the weekend in pictures

i can't help but share some pictures from last weekend that i was able to capture with my new camera.  


on Saturday, we stopped over at logan and annie's new home to move in some furniture and check it out.  they won't be moving in until july, so there is plenty of time to do some much needed adjustments.  more "before" pictures to come later on in the week!


i was also able to watch my brother-in-law's girlfriend play on saturday night.  i thought she was pretty awesome.


just the cutest.


on sunday we celebrated my sister's birthday.


 mom was feeling extra springy as she made the cake.



and me? oh i'm just counting down the days until i can breath again...and that would be twelve in case you are wondering.  have a fabulous week and stay tuned for some house pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!