11.01.2015

little red riding hood


For the past five weeks, I have been on bed rest.  I am now 34 weeks, which means some restrictions have been lifted!  I don't normally get too excited about Halloween, but knowing it was coming a few days after being released from house arrest made it quite exciting this year.  I was able to make a little cape and apron for Evelyn's costume while I was resting, which resulted in a very simple costume.  We have been reading Little Red Riding Hood for a couple weeks now and I think she was exciting to wear her very own cape.





Obviously I couldn't resist a few pictures with the big bad wolf.  Very fittingly, every time we read the book she points to the wolf and says "puppy!"





When I mentioned Evelyn's costume to my mom, she started singing Little Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham and The Pharaohs.  Obviously Evelyn loved it and we joked for several weeks about making a video with it.  So please enjoy a short little film made mostly because my daughter loves watching videos of herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!