3.18.2016

Four Months









Here we are, 1/3 of the way through Hazel's first year and feeling like she just arrived.  She sure has come a long way from the little four pound eleven ounce peanut we brought home though.  I mean, look at those thighs!  She has the calmest, sweetest little personality and I just cannot get enough of her little smiles and coos.  She reminds me so much of her daddy and so much of her sister too.  She is definitely a mama's girl and always keeps a close eye on me.  She is content where ever we put her and has such patience with herself as she learns new skills {like rolling over!}.  I love all the little glimpses we are getting of her personality and can't wait to continue to watch it grow.  Happy four months little lady!





No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!