12.01.2011

Peace on Earth, Goodwill Toward Man

I am just so excited about my Goodwill purchases and I have to share them.  Usually Goodwill does not disappoint, but every once in a great while there will be a day when you will find everything you didn't even know you were looking for.  Today was one of those days.

The first item is this lovely magazine rack.


It may not seem that exciting, but I have been looking for a magazine rack for awhile now.  I also have been wanting to add something a little more industrial in my living room.  I saw this beauty sitting in the middle of the aisle and I knew it had a new home.

I also found a lovely little lantern.


I'm just loving it with my other Christmas decorations.

My final find was even more unexpected than the rest.  


I had been looking for Kraft paper to wrap my Christmas presents with and it was only $2!

I love Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!